Epson Introduces Two Industrial Printing Solutions to Lower Cost and Increase Productivity for High-Volume Batch Label Printing
– SOMERSET (WI), United States –
Epson LabelWorks, the US-based sales office for Seiko Epson Corporation, announced today the North American launch of two industrial printer models designed specifically to address growing market needs for printing high volume batches of industrial labels of up to 2” wide quickly and inexpensively.
The Epson LW-Z5000PX and the Epson LW-Z5010PX printers offer innovative features to simplify the creation of labels for a wide range of industrial labels including those that require bar codes, QR codes, sequential alpha and numeric coding, and more than 900 symbols for safety, electrical and other applications. The unique benefits of this innovation include:
- Faster print speeds for labels ranging from 1/8” to 2” wide (up to 50 mm/sec)
- Lower cost per printed label compared to competing offerings (up to 67% savings compared competing printers)
- Bulk label supply rolls that provide up to 146’ of material per roll
- Increased productivity with automatic winding of high-volume print batches to keep hundreds of labels neatly organized during and after printing
- Faster label management in the field due to Epson’s exclusive half-cut technology that makes peeling individual labels from the roll easier and faster than competing printers
- Faster label design using Epson’s easy-to-use color touchscreen technology and intuitive software and mobile apps
“Epson is known worldwide for its innovation and leadership in printer technology,” said Seiji Tanaka, General Manager of Seiko Epson Corporation’s label writer business based in Nagano, Japan. “With the launch of these specialized high-volume label printers, we continue to meet the growing needs of professionals in industrial markets globally.”
“Our customers in the US and Canada have been calling for high-volume industrial print solutions and economical bulk labeling supplies that are easy to use,” said Linda Law, President of Epson LabelWorks PX. “These additions to our product line offer a clear new choice for those with complex high-volume labeling requirements.”
Epson is a global manufacturer of printers for the home and office as well as for the commercial and industrial sectors. Epson’s LABELWORKS PX series of industrial labeling solutions are used in factories, network installations, and anywhere else wires and cables require identifying labels. Epson label printing solutions are easy to use and are packed with features that enable users to quickly and easily print custom labels for their particular application. The rugged build and dependability of the LABELWORKS PX series make them ideal for use in even harsh work environments.
Epson LabelWorks PX will exhibit the LW-Z5000 and LW-Z5010 in the Epson Colorworks booth during PackExpo, being held from September 23 – 25, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
* Please contact Epson LabelWorks PX at 1-800-622-6312 for more information
* Company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective company.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than US$10 billion.