Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a recycling program for empty tape cartridges?
While we once offered recycling for empty tape cartridges, lack of customer demand for this service caused us to discontinue it. We appreciate your business and thank you for your interest in preserving the environment.
What is your return policy?
You may return most items sold by The Epson LabelWorks Store within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
To return items either email email@example.com or call (800) 458-3430 to request an RGA number. This number must be referenced on the outside of the package being returned in order for us to process your request.
How do I send a return?
Please follow these steps to process your return:
- Contact us to request an RGA number.
- Pack the items along with the packing slip securely in a box. You can use the box the items came in, or use another box, if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label to the box
- Clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the box
We will either call or email you regarding your return/refund once we've received and processed your request
How do I check on the status of my order?
How do I confirm that my order has been placed?
- You will receive an email that will contain a receipt for your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email please call the Epson LabelWorks Store at (800) 458-3430
When will I receive my order?
- Depending on shipping and availability, most orders will be shipped within 2 business days from receiving the order.
- Call an Epson LabelWorks Store representative at (800) 458-3430, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST Monday through Friday or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to change or cancel an order after you have submitted it, please call a The Epson LabelWorks Store representative at (800) 458-3430, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST Monday through Friday
What is your privacy and security policy?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
How secure is information about me?
- The Epson LabelWorks Store website is secured with industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure that your information stays private and protected.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
The Epson LabelWorks Store knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that will do so carefully and sensibly. We will not sell or share your personal information.
What's your holiday schedule?
Orders will be processed the following operating business day if placed over a holiday.
The Epson LabelWorks Store observes the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (or on Friday prior, if it falls on a weekend).
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day, and the Friday following
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
I called to place an order during the regular operating business days/hours, but nobody answered and/or returned my call. What next?
We are located in the Midwest, and occasionally bad weather inhibits the ability for staff to arrive at the office safely or perform regular duties. Please note that following operational delays due to bad weather we will notify customers of our situation and provide a prompt response to all inquiries and orders.
Will LabelWorks LK tapes work in LabelWorks PX printers?
No. The LabelWorks LK series is not the same platform as LabelWorks PX, therefore the tapes are not interchangeable.
The Epson LabelWorks™ LK tape cartridges only work in Epson LabelWorks™ (LW-###) label printers.
Our LabelWorks PX tapes only work in Epson LabelWorks PX (LW-PX###) and K-Sun LABELShop® printers. Except for tape width limitations, all LabelWorks PX supplies are compatible with all LabelWorks PX printers.
Additionally, K-Sun LABELShop tapes manufactured before 2015 will NOT work in Epson LabelWorks PX printers. If you are unsure of the compatibility of your tapes and printer, please contact customer support, and we’ll be happy to assist.
Which size heat shrink tube work for ##AWG?
Click here for list of heat shrink tubes, and the American Wire Gauge (AWG) size chart.
Will your labels work outdoors?
We offer a wide variety of labels and label material. For complete use and durability specifications, click here to download our Technical Manual for Tape Label Materials.
Can I get label design assistance?
Absolutely! We’re here to help you with complex or unique label designs. Contact customer support between 9am and 5pm CST. If you need help after hours, leave a message or email us and we will reply as soon as we can.
I have a discontinued model LABELShop® printer from K-Sun, can I still get supplies?
The LabelWorks PX cartridge design is compatible throughout K-Sun Corporation’s entire line of LABELShop® printers.
Maximum label width restrictions may apply. Please check your printer specs before purchasing new supplies. If you have questions, please contact customer support or call 1-800-622-6312 ext: 210.
Where can I find label editing software, apps, or printer drivers?
You can find them right here on this website. Click here!
How do I keep up-to-date on Epson LabelWorks new products and promotions?
Contact us and ask to be added to our contact list.
Why do printers that come with a lithium-ion battery need to be shipped by air for places like AK, HI, or other US islands?
UPS and FedEx prohibit "ground" service when shipping products that contain lithium-ion batteries to destinations such as AK, HI, or other US islands including Puerto Rico. Printers that contain a Li-Ion battery must be shipped via air service to the previously listed areas.
Which label printers will work with a Mac?
PEARLabel 360, PEARLabel 270, LW-PX800, LW-PX400 will each work with Macs.