- Where do I buy LABELWORKS PX products? + −
- Will your labels work outdoors? + −
Our labels are extremely durable and can withstand harsh conditions and temperatures from -300° to +300°, are UV resistant (with the exception of Yellow and Red), have a 3+ year outdoor rating, and are chemical and scratch resistant.
Click here for tape specification information.
- Which size heat shrink tube will work for ##AWG? + −
Click here for our list of heat shrink tubes, and AWG size chart.
- Will LabelWorks™ tapes work in LABELWORKS PX printers? + −
No. Our tapes are not interchangeable between platforms.
The Epson LabelWorks™ LC tape cartridges only work in Epson LabelWorks™ (LW-###) label printers.
The PX tapes only work in Epson LABELWORKS PX (LW-PX###) and K-Sun LABELShop® printers. Additionally, K-Sun LABELShop tapes (pre 2015) will NOT work in Epson LABELWORKS PX printers. If you are unsure of the compatibility of your tapes and printer, please contact customer support, and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Can I get label design support? + −
We can help with complicated or unique label designs. Contact customer support between 9am and 5pm CST. If you need help after hours, leave a message or email us and we will reply as soon as we can.
- I have a discontinued model LABELShop® printer from K-Sun, can I still get supplies? + −
The LABELWORKS PX cartridge design is compatible throughout K-Sun Corporation’s entire line of LABELShop® printers.
Maximum label width restrictions may apply. Please check your printer specs before purchasing new supplies.
- How do I download the printer driver? + −
Click here or contact customer support, and we’ll get you what you need.
- Why do I need to provide my information to request a driver? + −
Because unlike other products that require drivers, we are actually providing you with the full Label Editor Professional software package. The software is a premium value we add (at no charge) to our PC connected printers, and we want to ensure that you are getting the most updated version to date.
- How do I keep updated on new products? + −
Email us, and request to be put on our mailing list.
- How do I tell the world about your great products? + −
Connect with us on Twitter or Facebook, and share our product updates and information.