- Where do I buy LABELWORKS PX products? + −
- Will your labels work outdoors? + −
We offer a wide variety of labels and label material. For complete use and durability specifications, click here.
- Which size heat shrink tube will work for ##AWG? + −
Click here for our list of heat shrink tubes, and American Wire Guage (AWG) size chart.
- Will LabelWorks™ tapes work in LABELWORKS PX printers? + −
No. Our tapes are not interchangeable between platforms.
The Epson LabelWorks™ LK tape cartridges only work in Epson LabelWorks™ (LW-###) label printers.
The PX tapes only work in Epson LABELWORKS PX (LW-PX###) and K-Sun LABELShop® printers. Additionally, K-Sun LABELShop tapes manufactured brefore 2015 will NOT work in Epson LABELWORKS PX printers. If you are unsure of the compatibility of your tapes and printer, please contact customer support, and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Can I get label design support? + −
Yes! We’re here to help you with complicated or unique label designs. Contact customer support between 9am and 5pm CST. If you need help after hours, leave a message or email us and we will reply as soon as we can.
- I have a discontinued model LABELShop® printer from K-Sun, can I still get supplies? + −
The LABELWORKS PX cartridge design is compatible throughout K-Sun Corporation’s entire line of LABELShop® printers.
Maximum label width restrictions may apply. Please check your printer specs before purchasing new supplies. If you have questions, please feel free to click here to contact customer support or call 1-800-622-6312 ext: 210.
- How do I download the printer driver? + −
Click here or call customer support at 1-800-622-6312 ext: 210. We will provide you with the correct driver for your needs.
- Why do I need to provide my information to request a driver? + −
The information you provide ensures that you receive the correct and most up-to-date software for the printer and/or computers you are using.
- How do I keep updated on new products? + −
Email us, and request to be put on our mailing list.