LW-PX900 Firmware Update
- Increases the maximum font size for labels
- Improved flag layout
*NOTE* These instructions are for PC users.
If you are using a Mac, please call customer service at 1-800-622-6312.
FAQs / Trouble Shooting
- Q: How do I know which firmware version my printer is using?
- A: By holding down the [Blue Up Arrow] (shift key) and pressing the [Blue Tools Key] you will open the “Preference” menu. Scroll down until “Version” is highlighted and then hit the [Enter] key. Any firmware lower than 260A will need to be updated.
- Q: I lost/don’t have a USB 2.0 cable. What should I do?
- A: Call customer service at 1-800-622-6312 and we’ll be happy to help you.