Durable, legible, long-lasting.
LABELWORKS PX self-laminating labels provide long-lasting legibility for labels required to identify cables, wires, and other applications. Featuring highly legible text and a rugged, crystal clear wrap-around covering, self-laminating labels are available in both vinyl and polyester to ensure cables are easily identifiable for years.
Unlike competing offerings, LABELWORKS PX self-laminating label tape cartridges are cross-compatible with any PX printer that prints widths up to 1-1/2″ and better yet, provide jam-free printing for fast and hassle-free labeling.
- Server install/maintenance
- Cable identification
- Electrical wiring
- Patch panels
- Network cabling
- DMX cables
- Datacom applications
- Stainless steel labeling
- Terminated end cables
- Patch cord marking
- Ethernet cabling
- Much more
Technical Specifications (Vinyl Self-laminating Labels)
- Standard Material Colors: White with transparent wrapping tail
- Finish: Glossy
- Thickness: 0.172 mm
- Minimum/Maximum Application Temperature: – 40°C to 90°C (-40° F to 194°F)
- Sizes: 1″ Black on White (224VSLPX) and 1-1/2″ Black on White (236VSLPX)
- Adhesive Material: Acrylic
- Adhesive Thickness: 0.020 mm
- RoHS: Epson translucent vinyl tape is compliant to RoHS Standards to directive (2011/65/EU) and (Annex II (EUO 2015/863) established on June 8, 2011)